Omega Locksmith provides commercial door installation and commercial door repair in Chicago, IL, including steel door repair and installation services in the Greater Chicago area. We are an established business, serving other local businesses for more than 20 years. As deeply committed tradesmen, we belong to numerous industry organizations including Angi’s List, ALOA, and NASTF. This allows us to keep up with the latest industry standards and products to protect your building and the people in it. Additionally, you can call us anytime for emergency commercial locksmith service in Chicago.
Commercial Door Repair and Replacement in Chicago, IL
From downtown Chicago to Lincoln Park to Logan Square, and the West and North Sides, we travel to your business. Our commercial door company provides door repair and replacement for schools, churches, retail stores, hotels, and other organizations. When you need reliable products and services to secure your property and ensure the safety of employees, customers and guests, contact our reliable team for prompt, lasting solutions.
Whether you call us for steel storefront door repair or hollow metal door replacement, our main goal is to keep your business secure so that your clients and employees feel protected and comfortable. However, we also offer transformative styles from trusted brands that can help your entryway go from drab to fab — because we know curb appeal means as much to commercial as it does to residential properties.
Let us help you install secure doors with the right hardware, such as electronic locks or deadbolts, that make your business more appealing to customers and less appealing to potential thieves. When you need a commercial door servicing company that understands the high standards of Chicago’s business environment, contact the pros at Omega Locksmiths!
Commercial Door Installation & Commercial Door Repair Company for Chicago Businesses
Our commercial door servicing includes the following services:
- Metal door repair
- Storefront door repair
- Electronic lock installation
- Hollow metal door replacement
- Hollow metal door repair
- Deadbolt installation and repair
- Office door replacement and repairs
- Lock rekeying and lockout services for commercial doors
- Door closer installation and repair
- And so much more!
Our commercial door repair and replacement services extend to every type of commercial property, including but not limited to: retail stores, office buildings, warehouses, doctors offices, healthcare facilities, grocery stores, and shopping malls
Commercial Doors: Hollow Metal Doors, Wood Doors & More
Omega Locksmith features affordable commercial door services handled by experienced locksmiths. So, if you have a commercial lock that continuously jams or a metal door that won’t shut, reach out to us for an inspection and accurate quote. We carry an extensive inventory of hollow metal and steel doors that can secure your front or back entryways.
Our team provides commercial door repair replacement for internal and external doors. So, you can also call us to fix office doors that continually stick or replace supply room doors that lack the appropriate security.
We have stylish hardware that can enhance the look of your business and impress even the most discerning customers.
As part of our commercial door services, we can fix or replace the following components:
- Metal Doors
- Wood Doors
- Decorative Doors
- Wrap Plates
- Kick Plates
- Keyless Entry or Master Key Devices
- Panic Bars
- Door Closers
- Mortise Locks
Hollow Metal Door Installation in Chicago, IL
Steel doors are energy-efficient, attractive, and durable. These are just a few of the advantages of steel doors and why we recommend them for installation at your business in Chicago, IL.
Omega Locksmith is a certified locksmith with more than two decades of experience improving the security and safety of customers throughout Chicagoland. Let us help you choose the right hollow metal door for your needs. We also install door hardware and provide steel door repairs when needed.
Expert Steel Door Installation For Chicago Businesses
You can count on our team of experienced locksmiths to provide high-quality steel door installation for interior or exterior applications. There are many reasons why our commercial locksmiths in Chicago recommend metal doors for added security for private and commercial use. However, the top three advantages of steel doors include the following:
- Appearance: You can immediately improve the curb appeal of your property with steel door installation in Chicago, IL. The thickness of the metal determines the strength and security it provides. It can also enhance appearance.
- Energy Efficient and Cost Effective: Metal doors typically add a layer of insulation that can prevent your home from overheating in the summer or getting too cold every time someone opens the door in the winter. Steel doors are also cost-effective because they can help you reduce your energy costs. We recommend metal doors because they’re easy to maintain and install and offer cost-effective protection from the elements.
- Durability: At Omega Locksmith, we install both interior and exterior steel doors resistant to kicking and unauthorized entry. Unlike wood or other materials, metal doors do not rot and resist warping, extending the useful life of the door. Typically, steel doors also come with extended warranties from the manufacturer.
Installation of Exterior and Interior Steel Doors in Chicago
We only use the best materials and equipment to install your door. We also avoid damage to your door frame and the interior or exterior of your business or home. Here is an overview of the installation process:
- We start by measuring the door opening to make sure that the door you’ve chosen will fit on the jamb. We’ll need enough clearance on the top, bottom, and sides to install hinges and other hardware. However, our locksmiths handle all the details, providing you with the dimensions needed for steel entry doors.
- Next, we make sure that the framing is strong enough to support your new metal door. If not, we can replace it to ensure a proper fit for weatherproofing and security.
- We also check the floor beneath the door. If the floor isn’t level, we can install shims to even everything out. This ensures that your door will hang properly on the frame.
- We also have to make sure that the threshold rests evenly on the floor so that no dirt and debris can enter your home through gaps in the framing.
- If we install the frame, we can screw it into the studs of your doorway for additional stability.
- After we hang the door will check the margins around the door to ensure they meet NFPA 80 Fire codes and to ensure smooth movement and operation.
We use quality hardware and parts that we guarantee and warranty from Schlage, Adams Rite, and other trusted vendors. Omega Locksmith takes each job seriously and value customer satisfaction. As far as we’re concerned, if you aren’t satisfied the job isn’t finished.
How Much Does Steel Door Installation Cost in Chicago?
While we are always aware that cost is a factor for your business or family, we don’t skimp on providing quality steel doors that will secure your entryway or interior space. It typically costs around $600 to install a low-end steel door and some commercial doors can cost as much as $4,600 to install. On average, though, it costs around $1,400 to install a quality steel door installed by the experts at Omega locksmith.
Contact us today for quality locksmith services whether you need commercial door repairs or replacement services throughout Chicago. We also provide emergency lockout and key replacement services. If you ever need new hardware for your existing steel or other doors, we will be happy to handle it for you. Our locksmiths show up on time and complete the job with the least disruption possible. Contact us for prompt service, as your safety and security are our number one priority.